Fiorina: Carson, Trump ‘sound a lot like politicians’

Valin

257128-fiorina-carson-trump-sound-a-lot-like-politiciansThe Hill:

Mark Hensch

Oct. 16 2015

Carly Fiorina criticized fellow GOP presidential contenders Ben Carson and Donald Trump for threatening to boycott CNBC's debate.

“Well, I think apparently they’re worried about answering questions for three hours,” she told host Megyn Kelly on Fox News’ “The Kelly File” on Thursday night. “For heaven sakes, we have ten candidates on stage,” Fiorina said. "I don’t think three hours is a long time.

“They also apparently asked for prepared statements,” she added of Carson and Trump. "You know, prepared statements are what politicians do.

“So, honestly, here are two outsiders supposedly. Donald Trump and Ben Carson – they sound a lot like politicians tonight to me.”

Carson and Trump both threatened a boycott of CNBC’s debate next month over its potential length and its lack of opening and closing statements.

(Snip)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWgs3TDIlKY

Also

Right Scoop: Megyn Kelly GRILLS Carly Fiorina on why she isn’t connecting with voters

2 Top Comments

DCGere • 11 hours ago

I made it to the 1:45 mark. Can't and don't watch Megyn anymore. Just can't. And not impressed with Fiorina either.

Fedup • 12 hours ago

I could care less what Kelly has to say! After she tried to throw Mr. Trump under the bus and turned "traitor".

Megan Kelly's career is over as far as I'm concerned. She and the rest of Fox sold their souls during the first debate to the dark side. Let them all rot in it now!

Evidently they are both bad terrible people, and you should not pay any attention to them, because they don't worship St Donald.