Top Physicist Freeman Dyson: Obama ‘Took the Wrong Side’ on Climate Change

Geee

top-physicist-freeman-dyson-obama-took-wrong-side-climate-changeCNS News:

Freeman Dyson, one of the world’s top theoretical physicists and a self-described “100% Democrat,” criticized President Barack Obama for his views on climate change, stating that he was on the “wrong side” of the issue and that Republicans were on the “right side” of the topic.

“I'm 100 per cent Democrat myself, and I like Obama. But he took the wrong side on this issue, and the Republicans took the right side,” Dyson told The Register last week.

Dyson’s name looms large in the scientific and political worlds. He taught physics at Princeton University, worked as a civilian scientist for the Royal Air Force in World War II, and has advised the government on many scientific and technical matters.

Dyson is a member of the National Academy of Sciences and the Royal Society of London. Among the honors he has received over the years are the Enrico Fermi Award, the Templeton Prize, and the J. Robert Oppenheimer Memorial Prize.

Climate change "is not a scientific mystery but a human mystery,” Dyson said in his interview with The Register. “How does it happen that a whole generation of scientific experts is blind to obvious facts?"Scissors-32x32.png

Opinions vs. facts: A climate change primer

Climate is always changing, but luckily, we live in an era with a stable, benign, warm climate and a healthy, abundant biosphere.

Alarmists who claim that today’s climate changes are unprecedented have not checked climate history written in the rocks, the ice cores, the satellite registers and the tide gauges.

Ice core records show that current temperatures and sea levels are not extreme – they are more stable than they were as the last ice age ended just 12,000 years ago. At that time, global temperature increased quickly, the great ice sheets melted, sea levels rose rapidly (130 meters), and the warming seas expelled much of their dissolved carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. As a result of this natural global warming and the additional moisture and carbon dioxide plant food in the atmosphere, plant life recovered, and the great forests and grasslands were re-established.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/opinions_vs_facts_a_climate_change_primer.html

A Small Simple Question (Pat. Pend. smile.png ) What is the climate we are supposed to have?

What ever climate causes the most expenditure and government control in getting there?

A Small Simple Question (Pat. Pend. smile.png ) What is the climate we are supposed to have?

What ever climate causes the most expenditure and government control in getting there?

Wish I could say you're wrong...but I can't. Since the end of the Cold War, this global warning I mean climate change * climate disruption is the way in bring about a larger more intrusive government.

Assuming global warning I mean climate change climate disruption is true, I think we should decide just what the world climate should be. Kind of hard to get somewhere if you don't know where you're going. Now I'm not that bright, but I figured out a long time ago the World Climate is really really REALLY complicated, and everything affects everything else.

Do yourself a favor

* this is the new and improved term, since the obvious has been pointed out...The Climate Is Always Changing