Why are so many conservatives, including many here at Red State, willing to trust Trump, but NOT Boehner or McConnell?

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
many-conservatives-including-many-red-state-willing-trust-trump-boehner-mcconnellRedState: Why are so many conservatives, including many here at Red State, willing to trust Trump, but NOT Boehner or McConnell?

By: gawken (Diary) | August 19th, 2015 at 06:26 PM

And yes, it’s a rhetorical question, but one I can’t answer.

I am not a fan of Trump. Let’s make that clear up front. I’ve written about it here extensively. But that’s not the issue.

It’s fair to say that the overarching theme at Red State these last 8 years has been that of near- total disgust with the GOPe, with its failure to keep campaign promises, and the utter contempt it has displayed for the conservative base of the party. Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

1. I have a Small Simple Question (Pat. Pend.) What Is The Purpose Of The Primary Races?

2. President Donald Trump? Really? You may have real serious issues with Boehner or McConnell...etc (I know I do), but it needs to be pointed they guys have forgotten more about the nuts & bolts of governing than DT knows. What's he going to do the 1st time he sends a major bill up to congress, and congress tells him to go pound sand?

The Trump Campaign is just the latest Bright Shiny Thing. What I don't understand (and it drives me nuts!) is why so many people apparently don't see this?

Draggingtree

@Draggingtree

1. I have a Small Simple Question (Pat. Pend.) What Is The Purpose Of The Primary Races?

2. President Donald Trump? Really? You may have real serious issues with Boehner or McConnell...etc (I know I do), but it needs to be pointed they guys have forgotten more about the nuts & bolts of governing than DT knows. What's he going to do the 1st time he sends a major bill up to congress, and congress tells him to go pound sand?

The Trump Campaign is just the latest Bright Shiny Thing. What I don't understand (and it drives me nuts!) is why so many people apparently don't see this?

Well I see through him, like you and others I don't know what they are thinking cool.png

@Draggingtree

Well I see through him, like you and others I don't know what they are thinking cool.png

They're not.

• Like 1