Rick Perry, A Proven Leader

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
rick-perry-proven-leaderRedState: Rick Perry, A Proven Leader 2016 will be a "show me, don't tell me" election. Rick Perry is the answer in a crowded field full of question marks.

By: Christopher Zhen (Diary) | August 19th, 2015 at 11:27 PM

“I am sick and tired of career politicians not doing what we elected them to do!”

Sadly, it’s a phrase we’ve been accustomed to hear; many of our friends, coworkers, and family echo the exact same sentiment. More than ever before, the people are denouncing the current state of American politics, being especially critical of the Republican Party. In a report published by the Pew Research Center on July 23rd, 2015, the GOP’s favorability has dipped to just 32%, a nine-point decrease since January of this year, at a time when approval ratings of the Democratic Party have held constant (48% approval). A lot of this anger can be attributed to career politicians from both parties, most notably in Congress; the phrases “RINO” and “establishment” are deployed frequently on social media in regards to Republican politicians, and Congressional approval overall is at an alarming, yet unsurprising low (17%). Scissors-32x32.png