Fox News GOP Debate

Valin

5pm-fox-news-gop-debate-threadRight Scoop:

It’s less than 15 minutes before the debate and Fox News hasn’t posted any normal way to watch the debate online. If they do I will post it here, but I’m not expecting them to at this point.

The only way to currently watch the debate online that I know of is through their online TV live stream. You’ll have to login via your cable provider so if you don’t have cable this isn’t going to work for you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
If I find something I'll Post a link here. C-Span isn't showing it.
2 words to Fox News angry.png

SrWoodchuck

Some pic's to start the debate.....

trump.jpg

Via TheFeralIrishman

Will Trump even need a gun....with his mouth primed?

ap_donald-trump_ap-photo20-640x4271.jpg

presidential-candidates-wsj-nbc-poll-wit

conservative-republican-brain.jpg

So far I think ever one of them is doing well. Throw a dart at a board with pics of the whole seventeen and any one you hit would be better than what we have nowblink.png

• Like 3

I hope the next Joint Press Conference is better than this Joint Press Conference. Question...Talking Point...Question....Talking Point...Question...Talking Point.

If I had to pick a #1 - It would be Carly! She should have been in the main debate!

I suspect she will be on the next one.

Still trying to figure out why Pataki Gilmore are running. Bobby Jindal really Smart...(so far)...no, he didn't git my gitter going. A I really want to like/support him....but. As for the rest of them...yawn.

I thought the 1st debate was good for Carly/Bobby/Rick in that order cool.png just saying

The people voting on FB have given Carly 84%, Rick next with 6% and then Bobby with 5ohmy.png

• Like 2

righteousmomma

YAY for Carly!!!

She tied with Kasich -Ohio- governor - so, of course he got in the 1st round. Too bad as it would have been great pr for the repubs to have had her on at 9

• Like 1