There’s Something You Need to Know About Rick Perry

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
theres-something-need-know-rick-perry-2RedState: There’s Something You Need to Know About Rick Perry

By: Conrad Close (Diary) | August 4th, 2015 at 01:09 PM

Much has been written and said about the political rise, fall, and comeback attempt of Governor Rick Perry. I’ve written about his brilliant record as Governor of Texas. Others have covered his trailblazing speeches onminority outreach and Wall Street reform.

But something else makes Rick Perry stand out from the rest of the field. Politics aside, he’s probably the nicest candidate running. It’s hard to find genuinely good people in politics. Plenty of candidates are hypocrites – they’re the nicest guys in the world when the cameras are rolling, but their staffers know just how rude and demanding they can be.

Scissors-32x32.png

Why does the word Class pop into my head?

We on the right have a (really nice) problem....so many of our candidates are smart, nice people.

• Like 1

Draggingtree

We on the right have a (really nice) problem....so many of our candidates are smart, nice people.

Well it's early, way early "but my choice" isn't doing so well @ this time but like I said It's early cool.png

Well it's early, way early "but my choice" isn't doing so well @ this time but like I said It's early cool.png

Choice? I'm not even close to doing that.