From the Mailbag: Dear John

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

mailbag-dear-john:

From the Mailbag: Dear John

By: Joe Cunningham (Diary) | July 31st, 2015 at 05:00 PM

From the Mailbag:

Dear Mr. Erickson:

How irresponsible and stupid for you and other right-wing media types and tea party Congress members to be calling for another government shutdown over Parent Parenthood — you drama queen will try to shut down the government over anything — the last government shutdown orchestrated bySen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) 100% cost taxpayers $24 billion — once again, it would be a Republican shutdown and you would be one the people to blame — if you want a shutdown Mr. Erickson, pay for it out of your own pocket.
John J. Mesh
Enid, Okla.

Scissors-32x32.png

Dear John,

Is it cool if I call you “John”? I mean, this is not the first time you’ve emailed us, so I feel like we have a special relationship now. It was wise of you to not use your work email like last time, but as a former (and sometimes still practicing) journalist myself, I do hope your employer is okay with you sending insulting emails to other media outlets (especially ones with a national audience that could really embarrass you and your employer) (especially when you are a copy editor and make silly mistakes). Scissors-32x32.png