Why the Democrats Should Dump Hillary and Nominate Trump

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
why_the_democrats_should_dump_hillary_and_nominate_trump.htmlAmerican Thinker:

August 2, 2015

Why the Democrats Should Dump Hillary and Nominate Trump

By Clarice Feldman

Friday brought an end to a horrific thunderstorm here and for Hillary and the Democratic Party, some telling legal orders.

In the capital, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued the following order against Hillary:

As agreed by the parties at the July 31, 2015 status hearing, the Government shall produce a copy of the letters sent by the State Department to Mrs. Hillary Clinton, Ms. Huma Abedin, and Ms. Cheryl Mills regarding the collection of government records in their possession.

These communications shall be posted on the docket forthwith. The Government has also agreed to share with Plaintiff’s counsel the responses sent by Mrs. Clinton, Ms. Abedin, and Ms. Mills. These communications shall also be posted on the docket forthwith.

In addition, as related to Judicial Watch’s FOIA requests in this case, the Government is HEREBY ORDERED to: Scissors-32x32.png

righteousmomma

I don’t know if the memo reached its intended audience, but maybe Democrats will figure out for themselves the hole they dug themselves in.

uuuuhhhh do we want them out of the "hole they dug themselves in"?

I don't think so.

I don’t know if the memo reached its intended audience, but maybe Democrats will figure out for themselves the hole they dug themselves in.

uuuuhhhh do we want them out of the "hole they dug themselves in"?

I don't think so.

As serial Hillary scandals unfold, the Dem. race is going to be really fun to watch...and not in a good way for the Dems.

I'm thinking FOOD FIGHT!!!