Thoughts from the ammo line

Valin

thoughts-from-the-ammo-line-73.phpPower Line:

Scott Johnson

July 31, 2015

Ammo Grrrll commits microaggressions galore in DISTINGUISHED MEMBERS. Cumulatively, she may even be responsible for aggressions, or macroaggressions. She writes:

Please! I am begging here. In the name of all that’s Holy, stop the fake rape charges! Honestly, I can’t take it any more. I would love to write about something else. Anything else. Heck, maybe even guns and ammo again someday.

“But nooooooo….”, as Steve Martin used to say. Apparently, I am going to be forced to write about fake college rape cases forever. A new outrage comes to light every week. We women have been told for decades that we have “Penis Envy.” And who could blame us? Look what those distinguished members can do!!

Father children. Urinate at a campout without even getting your socks wet. Write your name in the snow. Show a lady a good time. As they say on infomercials: “But wait, there’s more!!”

At Amherst, a Magic Penis could assault a woman orally while its owner was unconscious! Whoa! Nothing tougher than escaping unwelcome attention from an unconscious man! This particular Magic Penis happened to belong to the boyfriend of the Fake Victim du Jour’s roomie. The poor FVdJ evidently had somehow lost all her girlfriends when they learned she had betrayed her roommate. Awwww. She showed them! Twenty-one months – let that sink in! Twenty-one months! – after the “attack”, (hers, as it happened) she charged the unconscious man (presumably, almost sobered up by then) with rape. And was believed. Because women never lie. Except for the legions who do.

(Snip)