Trump's immigration plan: Deport the undocumented, 'legal status' for some

Valin

index.htmlCNN:

Jeremy Diamond

July 30 2015

CNN)Donald Trump, the Republican presidential hopeful who shot up to the head of the pack over his controversial comments about illegal immigrants, is finally starting to lay out an immigration policy.

Trump said Wednesday in an interview with CNN's Dana Bash that as president he would deport all undocumented immigrants and then allow the "good ones" to reenter the country through an "expedited process" and live in the U.S. legally, though not as citizens.

"Legal status," Trump suggested. "We got to move 'em out, we're going to move 'em back in if they're really good people."

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are somewhere between 9 & 20 million illegal aliens here. So I have a small question...How Ya Gonna Do That? Physically how do we move that many people, most of whom don't want to go.

Where Have We Heard That One Before?

Trump: 'World would unite if I were the leader'

Donald Trump said Thursday that he would unite the world should he become president, downplaying his penchant for controversy during a trip to Scotland.

"I think that I would be a great uniter. I think that I would have great diplomatic skills," Trump said when asked by a local reporter about his past incendiary remarks.
(Snip)

• 3 weeks later...
Draggingtree

August 19, 2015

Donald Trump has made it ok to call illegal aliens 'illegal aliens' again

By Newsmachete

Republicans have been cowed into silence by the liberal media. At first it was no longer acceptable to call illegal aliens illegal aliens. Then they started to be called simply "undocumented" migrants - immigrants who simply lost their papers! Then they all were lumped together, legal and illegal, as "migrants," so if you were against the illegal ones, you were against all of them. And finally they became the ultimate virtuous class, called "Dreamers." Are American kids ever called "dreamers" by the media? I think not.

Anyway, Donald Trump has made it ok to say "illegal aliens" again, and the media is whining about it. Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/08/donald_trump_has_made_it_ok_to_call_illegal_aliens_illegal_aliens_again.html