Immigration Depends on What The Meaning of “Comprehensive” Is

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
immigration-depends-on-what-the-meaning-of-comprehensive-isMaggies Notebook: Immigration Depends on What The Meaning of “Comprehensive” Is by Maggie

July 20, 2015

0 Comments

The White House blamed Republicans for the death of Kate Steinle after a five-time deported illegal migrant shot her on a pier in San Francisco. Senator Lindsey Graham said “shame on us as Republicans” in the House for not passingcomprehensive immigration reform (i.e. S. 744, 2013). Graham, along with Senator Marco Rubio, is in the 2016 race for the presidency, and both drafted, and defended, the Senate Gang of 8 legislation. It depends on what the meaning of “comprehensive” is, and we shouldn’t forget it, or excuse their accusations. The meaning of “comprehensive” is in the eye of the politician. I demonstrate that below, but first I have an update on this blog. Scissors-32x32.png

Have you noticed that Republican leadership never explains that the meaning of “comprehensive” to a Democrat, is the opposite of what “comprehensive” means to a conservative? And that we should be defended for that distinction. Scissors-32x32.png