German thought leaders move to legalize incest

Valin

german-thought-leaders-move-to-legalize-incestHot Air:

Jazz Shaw

July 10, 2015

Leave it to Europe to be out ahead of the pack when it comes to political and social reform. There’s no telling if they’ve been paying attention to recent US Supreme Court decisions regarding when and if the government can hinder the possibility of getting married, but the Germans are surely striking out into some bold new territory with this one. The German national Ethics Council has taken a vote and is suggesting that it should be legal for brothers and sisters to marry. (From Metro UK)

(Snip)

The Council studied the case of Patrick Stuebing, who was adopted shortly after birth, but in his twenties met his biological sister and wound up being in a relationship with her. The siblings had four children and Stuebing wound up doing three years in prison for it.

As the Telegraph notes in additional interviews, the German Ethics Council has determined that the legislature is no place for deciding on taboos, and in fact, incest may be a “fundamental right.”

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So the question is...What Next? Not sure I want to know...no I am sure I don't want to know.