POLL: DONALD TRUMP LEADS THE PACK AS GOP FRONTRUNNER

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
poll-donald-trump-leads-the-pack-as-gop-frontrunnerBreitbart:

Real estate billionaire Donald Trump bested 15 other GOP candidates to lead the pack, thanks to his strong stance against illegal immigration, according to an Economist/YouGov poll.

Trump trounced runner-up former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush: 15 percent of Republicans selected him as their first choice, and 12 percent as their second. Bush trailed him by four points, with 11 percent saying he’s their first choice, and only seven percent as their second.

A quarter of Republican voters picked him as their first or second choice for the GOP presidential nominee. The pollsters note that Trump’s blistering attack on illegal immigrants and the crimes they commit on U.S. soil has “struck a chord” with fed-up voters. Two thirds of Trump supporters back a Tea Party agenda and are more likely to identify as “very conservative” than other Republicans who chose GOP establishment figures such as South Carolina Sen. Lindsay Graham (one percent) or former New York Gov. George Pataki (nonexistent).

Forty-nine percent of Republicans view Trump favorably, while 43 percent view him unfavorably.

________

Leader of the pack?

righteousmomma

Among NC Republican voters he is #1 - 16%.

I, personally, find it frustrating and scary. 24/7 sound bites, self promotion and celebrity culture mania at its zenith.

• Like 1

@Draggingtree

One might almost suspect he's the one they want. Well not really, it's maore a case of him being an easy story to cover.

I suspect getting and keeping his name in the news is the real reason he's running.

• Like 1

Draggingtree

@Draggingtree

One might almost suspect he's the one they want. Well not really, it's maore a case of him being an easy story to cover.

I suspect getting and keeping his name in the news is the real reason he's running.

keeping the name going with all the mexican "stuff" going think it will reflect on the others is the main goal, yes I think its hurting the "party" some