What The Media’s Fascination With “Oops” Really Means

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
medias-fascination-oops-really-meansRedState: What The Media’s Fascination With “Oops” Really Means Can Rick Perry Be a Great President

By: rightlane1111 (Diary) | June 6th, 2015 at 01:32 PM | 50

Hi there fellow RedStaters. I feel that I really need to address this subject and also point out what Governor Perry’s plans, as reported, are.

Now, about “oops”. Back in the days when I worked for corporate General Electric, one of their sales mottoes was…if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it. Since Bob Dole…well, even before that..say pre-Ronald Reagan, we have had the media pick our winners. This is very unhealthy and the reason why is this: when you subordinate your gut instincts to that of another without a really good investigation, you have said to yourself: They are smarter than me. That is “some” of what is wrong with this country. We The People have been subordinated by We The Centralized Federal Government and We The Media. We need to believe we are innovative otherwise we won’t be. So, when the constant dumb beat goes on about a mistake (and who hasn’t made one), the public looks at the person as a mistake. In short, we are becoming “We The Sheeples”….NOT “We The People” because of our choice to subordinate. Scissors-32x32.png

Draggingtree
Rick Perry’s Fighting Spirit

Max Ledoux, Admin June 8, 2015

Rick Perry’s fighting spirit is in strong shape, he says when asked by my wife. We’re standing in someone’s yard in Meredith, New Hampshire, and Perry is making his way through the crowd of approximately 50 people, shaking hands and speaking directly to each person. The event starts at 1PM, and he’s arrived promptly on time. As new residents in the state, my wife and I were somewhat perplexed when we arrived to see that the event was not taking place in some auditorium, or even a parking lot, but on a quiet residential street in — I know I just wrote this at the beginning of the paragraph but it bears repeating — someone’s back yard. This type of thing does not happen in New York.

Perry talks with us for several minutes—telling us he’s energized, that during the last campaign he was coming off of back surgery—then begins to turn away to the next person. But I’m not quite done and say, “I hope you’ll use that energy to go after Democrats, not others on our side.” He turns back says, Scissors-32x32.png

https://ricochet.com/rick-perrys-fighting-spirit/