We will have definitive evidence of alien life in 20 years, Nasa chief scientist believes

Geee

we-will-have-definitive-evidence-of-alien-life-in-20-years-nasa-chief-scientist-believes-10161694.htmlUK Independent:

The discovery of extra-terrestrial life, probably the most exciting event in human history, may well take place within most of our lifetimes, a high-ranking Nasa scientist has predicted.

"I think we're going to have strong indications of life beyond Earth within a decade, and I think we're going to have definitive evidence within 20 to 30 years," Nasa chief scientist Ellen Stofan said on Tuesday, during a panel discussion focusing on the space agency's search for habitable environments outside of Earth.

"We know where to look. We know how to look," Stofan added, "In most cases we have the technology, and we're on a path to implementing it. And so I think we're definitely on the road."

Nasa believes such discoveries could happen so soon as they will not take place in deep space but in our own solar system and others in the Milky Way.Scissors-32x32.png

Ellen Stofan In search of the Limelight.

I guess made up Global Warming and Muslim outreach wasn't doing it for him.

• Like 1