The Rattlesnake

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

the-rattlesnake:

The Rattlesnake

By: Erick Erickson (Diary) | April 8th, 2015 at 04:30 AM

Though not yet announcing a Presidential campaign, Governor Mike Huckabee of Arkansas is coming out pretty forcefully on dealing with national security and Islamic terrorism. He has a piece here at RedState this morning on the very issue. He’s also out with a new video on the subject — one that I think resonates. As someone who hates snakes, I’ll have nightmares from the video, but I think it is spot on

Scissors-32x32.png

See the video first here at RedState. The transcript is below the video.

Published on Apr 8, 2015

Gov. Mike Huckabee: “When you’re dealing with Islamic jihad, that has as its goal the annihilation of everyone who does not agree with their absolute religious fanaticism, you’re dealing with a rattlesnake…As a kid growing up in south Arkansas, one thing I learned about rattlesnakes, you don’t try to get in their head and figure out why they want to bite you. You don’t try to have a conversation with them. You don’t negotiate with them. You sure as heck don’t feed them. You take their heads off with a four ten shotgun or a hoe before they bite you—because the one thing that you can be sure of is that snake will bite you if he can.”