Oops! No March Tornadoes? Climate Alarmists Perplexed

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

20485-oops-no-tornadoes-this-march-climate-alarmists-perplexed:

Oops! No March Tornadoes? Climate Alarmists Perplexed

Written by William F. Jasper

3c09cb4ca8b9a9f894285fe5975106ab_M.jpg

The U.S. Tornado count for March 2015 stands at — zero. That’s right: Zero. Zilch. Nada. This is remarkable, since March is Tornado Month in the United States. It is also remarkable in that the alarmists have been predicting that anthropogenic (manmade) global warming, AGW, would lead to more frequent and ever more destructive “extreme” or “severe” weather events, including hurricanes and tornadoes. But it hasn’t happened.

The new lack of severe weather during the tornado season is now being described as “historic” and “uncharted territory.” Scissors-32x32.png

clearvision

Although I agree with the premise of the article, I'm not sure why he says March is tornado month. Much higher numbers in April/May/June with May sort of the peak. Also still have some time left.

Although I agree with the premise of the article, I'm not sure why he says March is tornado month. Much higher numbers in April/May/June with May sort of the peak. Also still have some time left.

Yep. I've been in Oklahoma many times in the April/May timeframe when the current radar picture and tornado warning updates occupied at least 1/4 of the TV screen all evening.... every evening.