Senator Presses for Info on Huma's Special Gov't Status--and Her Emails

Geee

senator-presses-info-humas-special-govt-status-and-her-emails_892068.htmlWeekly Standard:

Senator Chuck Grassley has sent two letters to the State Department to ask about Huma Abedin's special government status when she was a government employee--and for information on Abedin's email use while working for the government. Abedin is a close aide to Hillary Clinton, and worked for the consulting firm Teneo (under a special government employee status) while working for Clinton.

"I am writing to follow up on inquiries I have been making since June 13, 2013 and August 15, 2013 regarding the State Department’s use of Special Government Employee (SGE) designations, and in particular, what steps the Department took to ensure that Ms. Huma Abedin’s outside employment with a political intelligence and corporate advisory firm did not conflict with her simultaneous employment at the State Department. I thank the Department for its responses to my inquiries made June 13, 2013 and August 15, 2013. However, to date, the Department’s answers have been largely unresponsive," writes Grassley to Secretary of State John Kerry.Scissors-32x32.png

Cyber_Liberty

Mrs. Wiener needed a job. They were probably flat broke after the Carlos Danger incident. Yeah, that's it. ph34r.png

• Like 1

Mrs. Wiener needed a job. They were probably flat broke after the Carlos Danger incident. Yeah, that's it. ph34r.png

She worked for Hitlery a long time before the Carlos Danger incident. I just figured since the two of them had pervert husbands, she kept her around to compare notes on how to cover up bimbo eruptions!!

• Like 1