Powder keg: Shocking number of Dems pressure Warren to take on Hillary

Geee

elizabeth-warren-urged-run-president-27-current-foWashington Times:

More than two dozen Democratic power brokers in a key early primary state are pleading with Sen. Elizabeth Warren to run for the Democratic presidential nomination against scandal-scarred Hillary Clinton.

Twenty-seven current and former state lawmakers in New Hampshire have signed onto a letter urging Sen. Warren of Massachusetts to run for president, calling Ms. Warren a “fighter for middle class and working families” and that contested primaries ensure progressives have a chance to make their voices heard.

“We need leaders who aren’t afraid to tell the truth, and fight back — no matter what powerful interests say — and we need all the candidates in the primary to offer a bold vision for an economy that works for all Americans,” the letter reads. “Contested primaries test and strengthen candidates and ensure progressives have a chance to make our voices heard. Having a real debate is what democracy is all about.”

H/T Power Line: Thoughts from the ammo line

Ammo Grrrll is back with a look at BAD IDEAS. She writes:

(Snip)

Just one of the many reasons I am decidedly not Ready for Hillary is that I recall an ad from 2008 where she was supposed to be Santa Claus, an understandable role model since he always wears a large pants suit too. Unlike Santa, however, who makes and pays for his own presents, Hillary’s were coming from the taxpayers. At first I thought it was an oppo ad, a parody, but no! She was proud to be a Santa Claus, “giving” free stuff to people by taking it from others. She’s also a liar by the clock. So the fact that we have the same plumbing is not at all persuasive.

(Snip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzBvQ9EeF3k