Federal Judge Calls Obama Administration Back To Court To Explain Deception In Executive Amnesty…

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
federal-judge-calls-obama-administration-back-to-court-to-explain-deception-in-executive-amnestyThe Conservative Tree House: Federal Judge Calls Obama Administration Back To Court To Explain Deception In Executive Amnesty…

Posted on March 10, 2015 by sundance

When Federal Judge Andrew Hanen previously blocked the implementation of Obama’s sweeping immigration “executive action”, the DOJ claimed nothing had been done to begin the rules change. However, they lied.

From the time of the November 2014 President Obama announcement, to the February 2015 court ruling, the Department of Homeland Security had implemented rules to change the status of over 100,000 illegal aliens. (link for explanation) Scissors-32x32.png

Cyber_Liberty

Ruh rho. I'd hate to be the "government lawyers" being recalled. Nothing pisses a Judge off more than being lied to, with defying orders running a close second. Facing a PO'ed Judge is not on my list of favorite things to do.

• Like 1

Ruh rho. I'd hate to be the "government lawyers" being recalled. Nothing pisses a Judge off more than being lied to, with defying orders running a close second. Facing a PO'ed Judge is not on my list of favorite things to do.

I hope that SOMEBODY - SOMEWHERE gets pissed enough to do SOMETHING!!!!!!!

• Like 1