PAUL RYAN FORGOES 2016 RUN TO PUSH POVERTY PROJECT

Geee

paul-ryan-forgoes-2016-run-to-push-poverty-projectBreitbart:

While Rep. Paul Ryan doesn’t explicitly say it’s his only reason for not seeking the 2016 GOP nomination for president, in this Yahoo News report, he points to a film showcasing his fight against “poverty” to explain why he isn’t running for president.

“I made my decision [not to run for president] for a multitude of reasons. You know — young family, in a good place to make a big difference — but also I didn’t want to jeopardize this project and these causes by betting it on a presidential campaign. You know, who knows who’s going to win,” said Ryan in an interview.

“I wanted to make sure this got away from presidential politics. I wanted to make sure that this got some distance from being seen as some personal ambitious project for a politician,” said Ryan, who is now chairman of the House Committee on Ways and Means, which plays a central role in making the tax policies through which so much of the government’s anti-poverty efforts flow.

The project is called “Comeback: A New Mini-Series About American Redemption.” It will be released by the conservative group Opportunity Lives, which funded the effort.

Scissors-32x32.png

That's OK, I do not want my congressman (nor my Governor for that matter) thrown in to the malicious den of Presidential politics. The hyenas are already circling daily.

• Like 1

Cyber_Liberty

@Geee

PAUL RYAN FORGOES 2016 RUN TO PUSH POVERTY PROJECT BECAUSE HE HAS AN ICE CUBES PRAYER IN HELL OF WINNING.

There fixed it.

Yeah, it's re4ally just as well. He would have been creamed, if not in IA then in NH. He'd have never made it to the South.

@Geee

PAUL RYAN FORGOES 2016 RUN TO PUSH POVERTY PROJECT BECAUSE HE HAS AN ICE CUBES PRAYER IN HELL OF WINNING.

There fixed it.

Yeah, it's re4ally just as well. He would have been creamed, if not in IA then in NH. He'd have never made it to the South.

His major problem is, he's a member of the House of Representatives

• Like 1

Cyber_Liberty

@Geee

There fixed it.

Yeah, that's a problem too. Think "Gerald Ford."

@Geee

There fixed it.

Yeah, that's a problem too. Think "Gerald Ford."

He was not a sitting member. I want to say James A. Garfield was the last sitting member to win the WH.

Cyber_Liberty

Ford was "sitting," but he wasn't elected. You were right about it being Garfield, I suppose, but I am too lazy to run the Google on "Last president who was elected from the House of Representatives." Meh. You caught me. cool.png