Israel's Netanyahu warns U.S. against Iran nuclear deal

Valin

us-usa-israel-idUSKBN0LZ0BS20150303Reuters:

Dan Williams and Matt Spetalnick

WASHINGTON Tue Mar 3, 2015

(Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned the United States on Tuesday against agreeing to a nuclear deal with Iran and working with a country "deeply rooted in militant Islam", saying Tehran "will always be an enemy of America".

"If the deal now being negotiated is accepted by Iran, that deal will not prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons - it will all but guarantee that Iran will get those nuclear weapons - lots of them," he said.

In the most anticipated speech to the U.S. Congress by a foreign leader in years, Netanyahu said Iran's regime was "as radical as ever," could not be trusted and the deal being worked out with the United States would not block Iran's way to a bomb "but paves its way to a bomb."

"We must all stand together to stop Iran’s march of conquest, subjugation and terror," he said.

(Snip)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://youtu.be/lELXynhbS84

Fox News

sraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, without a seat at the negotiating table on a deal he says would impact the security of his country, made his last-ditch case on Tuesday to President Obama to back off the pending Iran nuclear agreement -- a call that at the very least got U.S. lawmakers' attention.

The president himself made clear he has no plans to shift course. Speaking during a meeting with Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, Obama stressed "we don't yet have a deal" and urged all sides not to "speculate."

He said he didn't watch Netanyahu's address but read the transcript and it contained "nothing new." Obama claimed the prime minister did not offer any "viable alternatives" to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.

But while some Democrats continued to seethe over House Speaker John Boehner's decision to invite Netanyahu, other lawmakers said the prime minister delivered an important message.

Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., called the speech "powerful, persuasive and correct."

"The deal being negotiated today is reminiscent of Munich in 1938," said Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, referring to the deal handing over parts of Czechoslovakia to Nazi Germany.

The question now is whether lawmakers would be able to throw up any roadblocks to a potential Iran agreement.

One option in the works is a bill that would call for a vote in Congress on any deal.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., announced Tuesday that the Senate would vote on that bill next week. Obama has threatened to veto the legislation, but it's unclear whether Congress might be able to override.

Congress also has put on hold a bill that would tee up additional sanctions against Iran if a deal falls through.

For now, Obama and his advisers say they are intent on keeping Iran to its word, should a deal be reached.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said the approach is "distrust and verify."
________

@WestVirginaRebel

Moved

SrWoodchuck

Dem Lawmaker: Netanyahu Speech ‘Fear-Mongering,’ ‘Straight Out of Dick Cheney Playbook’

Representative John Yarmuth (D., KY) unloaded on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech before Congress on Iran, calling it “fear-mongering,” “condescending,” and “straight out of Dick Cheney’s playbook.”

Their Leftist (B/C it isn't Righteous) indignation offends me. I micturate in their general direction.

Dem Lawmaker: Netanyahu Speech ‘Fear-Mongering,’ ‘Straight Out of Dick Cheney Playbook’

Representative John Yarmuth (D., KY) unloaded on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech before Congress on Iran, calling it “fear-mongering,” “condescending,” and “straight out of Dick Cheney’s playbook.”

Their Leftist (B/C it isn't Righteous) indignation offends me. I micturate in their general direction.

If you watch the speech, many of these same people were cheering right along with the Republicans.

righteousmomma

I repeat my statement from the other thread:

Is it too bad of me to say without naming names that they are all partisan empty headed idiotic colossal ignoramuses that are blind and deaf to common sense reality.

MERDE!!!! to your micturate, Sr. Woodchuck

• Like 1

I repeat my statement from the other thread:

Is it too bad of me to say without naming names that they are all partisan empty headed idiotic colossal ignoramuses that are blind and deaf to common sense reality.

MERDE!!!! to your micturate, Sr. Woodchuck

But they FEEL real good about themselves. Why this is, I have no idea, but I suspect "empty headed idiotic colossal ignoramuses" may have something to do with it. I don't doubt the intentions of the vast majority of our Sister & Brothers (See how PC I am! smile.png ) on The Left, they are not evil...just wrong....so very very wrong...mega wrong, the moon is made of green cheese wrong. You'd think (oh silly me) that even a quick study of the last...200 years would cause them to ask small simple question, that they don't leads me back to "empty headed idiotic colossal ignoramuses".

• Like 3

Draggingtree
Democrats Go Berserk Over Netanyahu’s Effectiveness

By Curt No Comments

Wed, Mar, 4th, 201

IBD:

Democrats called Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu condescending, childish, and told him to go home. President Obama only read the speech and found “nothing new.” Translation: Bibi scored big.

Democrats were apoplectic after Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s Tuesday appearance before a joint session of Congress. Liberal Chicago-area Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky even charged, unaware of the irony, that the leader of the Jewish state wanted “to stampede the United States into war once again.” Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/030415-742040-democrats-disingenuous-in-stance-on-iran-nukes.htm

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Democrats Go Berserk Over Netanyahu’s Effectiveness

By Curt No Comments

Wed, Mar, 4th, 201

IBD:

Democrats called Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu condescending, childish, and told him to go home. President Obama only read the speech and found “nothing new.” Translation: Bibi scored big.

Democrats were apoplectic after Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s Tuesday appearance before a joint session of Congress. Liberal Chicago-area Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky even charged, unaware of the irony, that the leader of the Jewish state wanted “to stampede the United States into war once again.” Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/030415-742040-democrats-disingenuous-in-stance-on-iran-nukes.htm

@Draggingtree

Cry Me A River

Tears.jpeg

So Sweet & Satisfying

liberal_tears_2_0_water_bottle-ra7dcfd85

meme-tears-rainingtears.jpg

liberals.jpg?w=640

• Like 2