Fear, Loathing, And The Great American Yoga Pants Panic

Draggingtree

fear-loathing-and-the-great-american-yoga-pants-panicThe Federalist: Fear, Loathing, And The Great American Yoga Pants Panic

Women wear yoga pants because they are convenient and comfortable. And some ladies overdo it. So here’s a guide for them and their befuddled critics.

By Heather Wilhelm FEBRUARY 16, 2015

I’m going to come right out and say it: I am a person who wears yoga pants. I wear them on hikes. I wear them to Starbucks. I wear them to the grocery store. I even wore them to my last meeting with the Illuminati, which was conveniently held at the secretive, exclusive, and redwood-lined Bohemian Grove.

Ha, ha, just kidding! Women aren’t allowed at the Bohemian Grove! This is unfortunate, because its woodsy, back-to-nature atmosphere would be perfect for yoga pants. It’s sad, really, but I always manage to assure myself that if I were a man, I would be at the top of their invite list. But, then again, if I were a man, I wouldn’t have the pleasure of being bashed for the simple act of wearing a pair of comfortable and practical pants. Scissors-32x32.pngwallbash.gif

I am for Federal Guidelines on the purchase and public wearing of female Yoga Pants.

For the (mental) health and well being of most right minded male citizens... some guidelines and restrictions must be enforced.

It's obvious that many in our society have neither a firm grip on reality nor a full length body mirror.

Remember: "That which is seen can not be unseen again."

I woke up screaming for three nights straight after my last trip to Walmart.

• Like 1