Obama on ISIS Murderers: ‘Whatever Ideology They’re Operating Off of, It’s Bankrupt’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
obama-on-isis-murderers-whatever-ideology-theyre-operating-off-of-its-bankruptPJ Media:

President Obama said today that the fiery murder of a 27-year-old Royal Jordanian Air Force pilot by ISIS “just indicates the degree to which, whatever ideology they’re operating off of, it’s bankrupt.”

Obama briefly commented on the grisly, expertly produced ISIS video when prompted at the end of a previously scheduled White House event intended to highlight Obamacare success.

“I just got word of the video that had been released. I don’t know the details of the confirmations. But should, in fact, this video be authentic, it’s just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization. And it, I think, will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of a global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated,” he said.

“…We’re here to talk about how to make people healthier and make their lives better, and this organization appears only interested in death and destruction.”

The White House later released a more crafted statement, with Obama saying Americans “join the people of Jordan in grieving the loss of one of their own.”

________

Obama should know-he's been running on a bankrupt ideology for years.

RIP to Lieutenant al-Kasasbeh.