The Friend of My Enemy is My Enemy.

Draggingtree

friend-enemy-enemy:
The Friend of My Enemy is My Enemy.

This Really is My Last RedState Post

By: Thomas Crown (Diary) | January 22nd, 2015 at 02:58 PM

The Republican Party was founded on the principle that all human beings are possessed of inherent dignity. In some manner or another, for one hundred and fifty years and more, the Democrat Party has denied this fundamental truth, turning to one group after another to demean, dehumanize, and when possible, simply kill. There is a straight line from the men who went to the bloodiest war in our nation’s history to keep men and women in chains, to the men who donned white hoods to terrorize and hang with the implicit cooperation of elected Democrats, to the party that now fights so that a child can be brutally killed at any time from conception to a crowning head and beyond.

As a child in 1984, I knew that there was good and evil in the world. Globally, there was a regime determined to break men into a mold they would never naturally fit, driving God and freedom from the planet in equal measure, and a nation dedicated to self-evident truths and freedoms endowed by our Creator. At home, there were people who explained why it was all right (now a positive good!) to kill a million babies every year, Scissors-32x32.png