Uproar after Miss Israel’s selfie with Miss Lebanon

clearvision

israeli-miss-universe-contestants-selfie-causes-international-uproarNew York Post:

A Lebanese beauty queen pleaded self-ie defense after a Facebook pic of her posing with an Israeli pageant competitor caused outrage in Lebanon, which forbids its citizens from fraternizing with Israelis and is threatening to disqualify her.

“Since the first day of my arrival to participate to Miss Universe, I was very cautious to avoid being in any photo or communication with Miss Israel ([who] tried several times to have a photo with me),” this year’s Miss Lebanon Saly Greige, who​ is set to compete in ​the Miss Universe contest​ in Miami​ on Jan. 25, wrote on her Facebook.Scissors-32x32.png

This time around, the Lebanese government has vowed to “launch an investigation” and will decide this week whether the offensive photo will get her crown snapped, too.

That’s exactly what Miss Israel was shooting for, said Miss Lebanon’s delusional agent, who likened the beauty to a stealthy saboteur, stalking his client with her camera drawn before she “photo-bombed” Greige standing with Miss Japan and Miss Slovenia, according to Lebanese media.Scissors-32x32.png

------------------

Important pictures at the link...

• Like 1

@clearvision

Thanks for this in-depth report.

Shocking........ly beautiful young women that can't even take their clothes off together without politics intruding.

Let my people go!

What was once called "Paris of the Mid-East"......beautiful Lebanon is now a satellite of Iran.