The Real Haters and Their Targets

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
the-real-haters-and-their-targetsAccuracy in Media:

The Real Haters and Their Targets

Cliff Kincaid — January 8, 2015

As incredible as it seems, an anchor for the terror channel Al Jazeera is hosting an upcoming “documentary” on “Hate In America.” It appears, based on a press release issued in advance, that the program will spend absolutely no time at all on the threats or hate directed against those who have been falsely labeled “Islamophobes” by such groups as the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Council on American Islamic Relations.

In fact, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is one of the “partners” producing the documentary along with Al Jazeera anchor Tony Harris. It is scheduled to air on February 23rd on the Investigation Discovery channel. Another “partner” is NBC News’ production arm, Peacock Productions Scissors-32x32.png

Must See TV!

@Draggingtree

This writer was named on one SPLC list of “30 new activists heading up the radical right.”

angry.pngHEY! what are we...chopped liver! I don't know about you but I'm feeling ignored, and maybe the victim of some very serious microaggressions or nanoaggressions. You work your fingers to the bone trying your best to promote hate and misunderstanding, and what do you get...Ignored by SPLC is what. grumble grumble grumble

• Like 1

Must See TV!

@Draggingtree

This writer was named on one SPLC list of “30 new activists heading up the radical right.”

angry.pngHEY! what are we...chopped liver! I don't know about you but I'm feeling ignored, and maybe the victim of some very serious microaggressions or nanoaggressions. You work your fingers to the bone trying your best to promote hate and misunderstanding, and what do you get...Ignored by SPLC is what. grumble grumble grumble

Yes my feelings are hurt also LMFAO.gif