Injured Harry Reid out indefinitely

Valin

2558237Washington Examiner:

Susan Ferrechio

January 6, 2015

Sen. Harry Reid, the incoming Senate minority leader, will not be attending the opening day session because of the injuries he sustained in Nevada while exercising on New Year’s Day.

“Sen. Reid is in Washington but on orders from his doctors he will not come into the office so that his injuries can continue to heal. He has been diagnosed with broken bones in his face and three broken ribs, as well as a concussion,” his spokesman, Adam Jentleson, announced.

Jentleson said incoming Minority Whip Dick Durbin will take over Reid’s opening day responsibilities.

It’s unclear when Reid will be returning to work.

(Snip)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s unclear when Reid will be returning to work.

Never works for me

OK, So What Really Happened to Harry Reid?

John Hinderaker

January 6, 2015

(Snip)

The accident happened on New Year’s Day, but we were never told whether that meant after midnight on New Year’s Eve, or the middle of the afternoon on January 1. Lots of people must know the answer to that question, but so far they aren’t talking. I suppose it is barely possible that an elastic exercise band could break, hit someone in the face and cause him to fall down. And I suppose he could injure his face and break ribs in the fall, although the ribs, especially, seem like a stretch.

Originally, Reid’s office said that he expected to be at work when the Senate session opened. But that didn’t happen; Reid is now laid up indefinitely, although his office released photos to show that he is working from home. It was disclosed today that, in addition to his other injuries, he suffered a concussion. Dick Durbin offered a more detailed version of what happened to Reid:

(Snip)

xScreen-Shot-2015-01-06-at-6.27.10-PM.pn

What does it look like happened to Reid? He looks like he has been in a fight, and not with an elastic band. Some are speculating that he had a run-in with Las Vegas underworld characters. There is zero evidence for that. And I might be completely wrong: perhaps Reid is an unsteady, elderly gentleman with precarious balance, and a snapping band caused him to fall with what seems like extraordinary force. But I doubt it. I think it is questionable whether we are being told the truth about what happened to Harry Reid.

Bear in mind when Harry was coming up The Outfit ran Las Vegas

Also Vid at link...for those of you can stand listening to him.

Happy New Year! sorry wrong thread??????????????????????

This is a very serious violation of the rules...but for $20.00....I could make it go away.

Its worth a shot asking

smile.png

• Like 1

This is a very serious violation of the rules...but for $20.00....I could make it go away.

Its worth a shot asking

smile.png

@Valin!

Can you not wait for a short while before charging @snowfall?

It's bad for site morale...soon enough she'll hear about the beatings.....(usually just verbal)

Its worth a shot asking

smile.png

@Valin!

It's bad for site morale...soon enough she'll hear about the beatings.....(usually just verbal)

No. Get the money while you can.

Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

Its worth a shot asking

smile.png

@Valin!

I knew it @Valin. Ferengi on your paternal, or maternal side?

• Like 1

Its worth a shot asking

smile.png

@Valin!

Or both smile.png

• Like 1

Its worth a shot asking

smile.png

@Valin!

Or both smile.png

Keep-Calm-and-ferengi-31275884-500-583.j