Megyn Kelly Interviews Air Force Psychologist James Mitchell Who Helped Develop CIA EITs

Valin

the-kelly-file.htmlKelly File:

http://youtu.be/VTzwa9S444c

Dec 15, 2014

12-15-2014 Megyn Kelly Dr. James Mitchell : FULL INTERVIEW Man who interrogated KSM (VIDEO) Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

Megyn Kelly Interviews James Mitchell Who Interogated KSM A 9/11 Mastermind

Megyn Kelly Interviews Dr. James Mitchell Torches Senate Dems - Fox News - 12-15-14

Megyn Kelly interviewed Dr. James Mitchell, a former U.S. Navy psychologist reportedly involved in the interrogation of suspected 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, claimed the CIA “saved lives” using techniques that some have claimed were entirely ineffective.

Dr. James Mitchell, a former U.S. Navy psychologist reportedly involved in the interrogation of suspected 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, claimed the CIA “saved lives” using techniques that some have claimed were entirely ineffective.

12-15-14 - ( Fox News - Kelly File ) - Dr. James Mitchell, who was involved in the Enhanced Interrogation program, is angry with Democrats over the release of their biased report on Enhanced Interrogations that they call ‘torture’. He is the subject of the report as he was one of the interrogators and he says they have never once asked him anything about his participation in this program. In fact he says what makes him angry is that KSM now has the chance to address the charges against him he doesn’t.

Money Quotes

I do not mind giving my life for my country, but I do mind giving my life for a food fight for political reasons between two groups of people who should be able to work it out like adults.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has the opportunity to address the charges against him, but I dont.

[The Senate Intelligence Committee Democrats' report] shows al Qaeda and the al Qaeda 2.0 folks, ISIL, that were divided and that were easy targets, that we dont have the will to defeat them because thats what they know. In fact, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told me personally, Your country will turn on you, the liberal media will turn on you, the people will grow tired of this, they will turn on you, and when they do, you are going to be abandoned.

This was an amazing interview. I missed Megyn's program at 7:00 so thought I would watch the opening bit at 10:00 and sat glued to the couch for the entire hour. One of the many things he said that have stuck with me was that a couple of days ago he got a call from the police to leave his house immediately. Apparently they are keeping watch for him. I suspect this is one reason he decided to talk to Megyn. His life is in danger. There will be more tonight.

Episode 45: The Torture Report in the Age of Fear

(Snip)

First, we speak with Mark M. Lowenthal, president and CEO of the Intelligence & Security Academy and former Assistant Director of Central Intelligence for Analysis & Production from 2002 to 2005, about the recent Senate Intelligence Committee report. He points out that political machinations were very much at play in the writing and release of the Committee’s report, and notes that many members of Congress had been briefed on the CIA’s activities. He notes that by not talking to many of the people involved, and by relying so extensively on documents as evidence, the report’s objectivity has been called into question.

He plays down the possibility of prosecution of those involved, pointing out the Administration’s careful avoidance of using the word torture, but notes that many of the people named in the report will be very careful about traveling outside of the United States for fear of extraterritorial indictment. He also reminds us that it’s difficult to recapture the atmosphere of fear that gripped the U.S. intelligence community in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.

Then, CEO and Editor of Foreign Policy David Rothkopf joins us to place the Senate report in the broader context of American politics and governance today. He points out that, despite the questions raised regarding the report’s methodology, many of the facts are not in dispute, namely “that the United States tortured people, that it did so in contravention of international law and American values [and] that the CIA was misleading about what was going on and how effective it was.”

(Snip)