CONVICTED TERRORIST BILL AYERS TO IRAN MEDIA: U.S. A 'TERRORIST NATION'

Geee

Convicted-Terrorist-Bill-Ayers-to-Iran-Media-U-S-A-Terrorist-Nation:

Convicted terrorist and retired professor Bill Ayers sat down with Fars News, a state-controlled media outlet that serves the Islamic Republic of Iran, where he proclaimed that the United States is a “terrorist nation” that is the “greatest purveyor of violence on earth… and the foremost threat to world peace.”

The current regime in Iran is arguably the foremost purveyor of Islamic terrorism worldwide. Iran has backed countless terror groups, which include Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthi insurgents, while also providing aid and support to Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

Ayers was a co-founder of the radical left-wing Weather Underground terror group. Over a three-year time period, he participated in the bombings of the NYPD headquarters (1970), the U.S. Capitol building (1971), and the Pentagon(1972).Scissors-32x32.png

@Valin

This Bozo lives in Obama's neighborhood in Chicago and apparently lives quite well. When I first saw an article about someone interviewing him there a few years back, my thought was, and still is today - where has he gotten all of his money??

Wonder if he would have those kinds of perks in Iran?

@Valin

This Bozo lives in Obama's neighborhood in Chicago and apparently lives quite well. When I first saw an article about someone interviewing him there a few years back, my thought was, and still is today - where has he gotten all of his money??

Wonder if he would have those kinds of perks in Iran?

He and his ilk would be the 1st up against the wall.

I used to know people like him.

• Like 1