GRUBER’S COMMENTS REVEAL BROADER LIBERAL DECEPTION ON TAXES

Geee

grubers-comments-reveal-broader-liberal-deception-on-taxesHuman Events:

Jonathan Gruber, MIT professor and Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) architect, faced the House Oversight committee earlier this week. Gruber was grilled over his comments pertaining to the passage of ObamaCare through Congress and the law’s mechanics. The professor has been caught on camera multiple times almost bragging about the deception used in engineering ObamaCare in order to circumvent the challenges presented by the “stupidity of the American voter.”

Gruber’s comments confirm most of the worst fears about ObamaCare held by its critics from the beginning, not just the fear that it had been written by someone like Jon Gruber—a man that fancies himself an intellectual yet apparently is stupid enough in his own right to pull off the heist of a century and then get caught on video confessing to it about a half-dozen times. Yet as illuminating as Gruber’s comments are about ObamaCare, one of his statements in particular offers a glimpse deep into the intellectual liberal psyche and reveals something astonishing: they know they’re wrong.

Scissors-32x32.png

Angry Dad’s Letter to Jonathan Gruber: “You Arrogant B*****D!”

http://tammybruce.com/2014/12/angry-dads-letter-to-jonathan-gruber-you-arrogant-bd.html

Via American Thinker: C. Edmund Wright — An Angry Dad’s Reaction to Dr. Gruber

If you know what’s good for you Jonathon Gruber, you’ll stay the hell away from me. Why? Because you have done the unpardonable in the eyes of any father – you have brought havoc unto the finances of my youngest daughter – and her newlywed husband.

You see, Dr. Gruber, what you did not only harmed millions of Americans – many of them young – you did so based on arrogance. This is you on all of those videos – glibly counting your fellow citizens as fodder for your tortured contrivances that will ruin, or end, their lives in many cases – without any remorse or perspective whatsoever….

I submit that you’re detestable with no business whatsoever making grand plans for your planned utopian society….

As you told the Committee Tuesday – in a Lois Lerner-esque tone — millions of people losing their current coverage was merely “part of the calculation.” Part of the calculation?

That’s all this is to you, a mathematical projection?

You arrogant bastard!

….Well let me tell you about this damned calculation. My 23 year old daughter, like many others, is facing a tripling, or maybe a quadrupling – or her contribution to her work place provided coverage. Calculate that you smarmy SOB. Yes, I said tripling or maybe quadrupling. The figures are not final yet. She cannot afford this, as the increase alone will swallow about 20% of her take home pay. She is not alone….

Scissors-32x32.png

TammyBruce via iOTWReports