CIA Director John Brennan’s Press Conference on Torture Report

Valin

UCwT80yhrRGSq7dlRnRt9-qAHarper Poppy:

http://youtu.be/uGAJzLbblac

Dec 11, 2014

CIA Director John Brennan will hold a press conference Thursday afternoon, December 11, beginning at approximately 1:45 p.m. ET to offer his response to the Senate Intelligence Committee report outlining his agency’s use of torture.

Immediately following the report’s release, Brennan put out a statement admitting the CIA had made “mistakes” while disputing elements of the report’s content. The White House subsequently stated they believe Brennan has done an “exemplary job” running the agency.

I'm amazed. I much preferred the MSNBC clip to Bill O'Reilly's interview. Not that I ever like Bill O'Reilly's interviews, but his constant interrupting and McCain's objections were irritating to say the least.

wallbash.gif ...wallbash.gif ...wallbash.gif

A torture report for the dustbin
From the start, a partial, partisan investigation

BY John Yoo
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 5:52 PM

(Comments)

4 days ago
Poetic Justice
Jeff you're just another ignorant right-winger. As much as I hate terrorists I resent even more people like you. At least terrorists would cut off heads but they are not known to be torturing people like the CIA did in your name. When I was in Spain I saw a medieval stretching machine. Maybe your forefathers invented it. It was used to torture people by stretching their bodies. You would love it. As for Chamberlain the world was bigger than England.
Actually Poetic Justice is absolutely correct. The terrorists are not torturing people like the CIA did.
isis-crucify-youth.jpg
To the best of my knowledge the CIA has never done this. No Waterboarding for ISIS.