NYC: 78% of Abortions Were Black and Hispanic Babies

Geee

nyc-78-abortions-were-black-and-hispanic-babiesCNS News:

(CNSNews.com) – In New York City, 77.56% of the abortions in 2011 were performed on Black and Hispanic babies, according to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The Abortion Surveillance report published by the CDC, for which the latest abortion numbers are for 2011, show there were 76,251 abortions in New York City that year.

For that total, 9,550 abortions were of white babies, which is 12.5% of the total; 35,188 babies were black (46.1% of total); 23,959 were Hispanic (31.4%); and another 7,554 “other” abortions, 9.9%, which includes Asians and Native Americans, as well as those babies not reported by race.

Abortions of black and Hispanic babies combined totaled 59,147 – that is 77.56% of the total abortions in NYC.Scissors-32x32.png

Without A Hint Of Irony, Planned Parenthood Joins #BlackLivesMatter Protest

Despite its history of pioneering widespread abortions in black communities, Planned Parenthood joined the #BlackLivesMatter Twitter protest Monday afternoon, tweeting, “We are joining #Ferguson organizers and protesters in DC today — standing in solidarity with you! #HandsUpWalkOut #BlackLivesMatter”

Scissors-32x32.png

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/01/without-a-hint-of-irony-planned-parenthood-joins-blacklivesmatter-protest/

• Like 1

Man

Margret Would Be Very Pleased.

PlannedParenthoodSangerPic1.jpg

Many years ago, I read a Sanger bio. I could not understand why blacks were not outraged that the Dems were so pro-abortion, I thought, well most of them have never read her bio - but well educated blacks??? What about them?

• Like 1