‘Privileged’ Georgetown Student ‘Understands’ His Mugging

Geee

privileged-georgetown-student-understands-his-muggingFront Page Magazine:

In the November 18 issue of the university newspaper The Hoya, Georgetown senior Oliver Friedfeld wrote an op-ed about his own mugging at gunpoint the weekend before. It was entitled, “I Was Mugged and I Understand Why.” His explanation is another nail in the coffin of American sanity and another victory for progressive brainwashing in academia.

Asked by a reporter if he were surprised that an armed robbery occurred in upscale Georgetown, the “solidly middle-class” Friedfeld immediately replied, “Not at all.” After all, he explains, “We live in the most privileged neighborhood within a city that has historically been, and continues to be, harshly unequal.”

Since economic disparity undoubtedly caused his attackers to rob him, Friedfeld thinks it’s unfair to refer to them as “thugs,” “criminals” or “bad people.” He “trusted” that they weren’t out to hurt him; they only wanted his possessions. “While I don’t know what exactly they needed the money for” – I’m guessing an iPhone, new Air Jordans, or drugs, but almost certainly not food to survive – “I do know that I’ve never once had to think about going out on a Saturday night to mug people… The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine.”

I wonder if he and sweet Sandie Fluke knew each other.

Are you saying that he is someone that she wanted her 'special' government benefits for??wink.png

• Like 1

I wonder if he and sweet Sandie Fluke knew each other.

Are you saying that he is someone that she wanted her 'special' government benefits for??wink.png

house%2Bof%2Bcards%2B070210.jpg