Video: Canadian hockey fans finish Star Spangled Banner after singer’s mic cuts out

Valin

video-canadian-hockey-fans-finish-star-spangled-banner-after-singers-mic-cuts-outHot Air:

Guy Benson

November 21, 2014

We interrupt this week’s deluge of executive amnesty and Grubergate coverage to bring you this heartwarming Friday afternoon palate cleanser. First, some brief background, from HuffPo:

They may be our biggest rivals on the ice, but when it comes to honouring our American neighbours, Canadians don’t pass up on the opportunity to chime in. The video, filmed Nov. 18, shows the opening of the Toronto Maple Leafs vs. the Nashville Predators hockey game. When Canadian singer Michelle Madeira began the American national anthem, her microphone failed. So what did the Canadian crowd do? They picked up right where she left off.

They sure did, and impressively so:

(Snip)

Well, I could see and hear it just fine, and it was very nice. Good for the Canadians.

I must have picked up something on my computer. It will not play ANY Youtubes. I had to link to it on my IPad to see it. It was great.