Amnesty: The Great American Heist

Draggingtree

amnesty_the_great_american_heist.htmlAmerican Thinker:

November 21, 2014

Amnesty: The Great American Heist

By Peggy Newbrough

I oppose amnesty – totally and unconditionally reject any form of amnesty. I want to block people from crashing our southern border, and I want to send back those who got through. I make no apologies for wanting to stop the Black Friday mentality of mobs pushing and shoving their way across the border to get the good stuff before it’s gone.

Opposing amnesty doesn’t make me heartless, selfish, or cruel, because the U.S. Constitution, our nation’s law, is not mine to give away. It’s not mine, yours, or anyone’s to simply hand over.

The Constitution of the United States Preamble states that the new government will provide the “Blessings of Liberty” Scissors-32x32.png

So it will be with America if we don't stop the intruders, sound the alarm, and protect our legacy.

But hurry – the thieves are already in the building.

4 Things You Should Know About DOJ’s Legal Justification For Obama’s Amnesty

NOVEMBER 21, 2014 By Gabriel Malor

Just before President Obama’s speech yesterday, DOJ’s Office of Legal Counsel, which exists to provide presidents with advice on the legality of policy changes, released a memo (PDF) purporting to explain why the Department of Homeland Security’s new immigration relief program wasn’t a violation of law.

The memo is not very long, but there are some pieces that need mentioning.

1. The pre-implementation release from OLC is highly suspect.Scissors-32x32.png

http://thefederalist.com/2014/11/21/4-things-you-should-know-about-dojs-legal-justification-for-obamas-amnesty/

Obama a mad man beyond saving if you run with an ad depicting a crown graphic on the very next day after you sunk the Good Ship America

Delusions of Grandeur direct from The King

By Judi McLeod November 21, 2014

It’s no longer everyone else’s imagination but purely his own: Obama, and not cash, is king.

Surrealistic as it may be, isn’t that a tiny crown graphic at the bottom of Barack Obama’s picture in the ‘Stand for Action on Immigration’ ad sent out by Organizing for Action at 10 o’clock last night?

The email message, subject line of which is “President Obama, just now”: has arrived in millions of email accounts this morning, which should forever more be known as “the morning after Obama announced he will be shielding some 5-million illegal aliens in America from deportation Scissors-32x32.png

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/67743