Webb Is Running for President

Draggingtree

The American Conservative

Webb Is Running for President

It appears that there will be a challenger for the Democratic nomination after all:

The first official 2016 presidential candidate is former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb.

Mr. Webb announced an exploratory committee late Wednesday night for what would be among the longest of longshot campaigns with a 14-minute video and a 2,100-word letter posted to his website, webb2016.com.

Scissors-32x32.png

• 2 weeks later...
Chuck Todd’s Wife Helping Former Senator Webb Explore Presidential Bid

Don Irvine — December 2, 2014

Politico’s Dylan Byers reported today that Meet the Press host Chuck Todd’s wife Kristian Denny Todd is working with former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb to explore a 2016 presidential bid.

“She’s been helping and advising him,” Webb spokesperson Jessica Vanden Berg told Byers.

Todd, a Democratic strategist, worked for Webb as his 2006 Senate Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/chuck-todds-wife-helping-former-senator-webb-explore-presidential-bid/

Let's hope more jump in to suck up some of H's money.

I am of the option that Hillary is not going to run, Has anyone taken a look and see at her, to me her body clock looks like she out of gas.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's hope more jump in to suck up some of H's money.

I am of the option that Hillary is not going to run, Has anyone taken a look and see at her, to me her body clock looks like she out of gas.

She's Just Not That Good Of A Candidate. She's the Anti-Bill...who like him or not (and I don't) was a wonderful politician.

Jump on in Bernie... the water's fine.

A whole lotta Libs would be orgasmic.

NYMag

Oh yes! Pretty Please Bernie!! Really it'll be great, President Bernard Sanders...that has a real ring to it.

some sarcasm may be present