ISIS' Latest Threat to Kurdish Female Fighters: We Will Marry You

Geee

isis-latest-threat-kurdish-female-fighters-we-will-marry-youCNS News:

(CNSNews.com) – ISIS jihadis are threatening to marry any female Kurdish soldiers they capture in battle, says Colonel Nahida Ahmad Rashid, commanding officer of the 2nd Battalion Iraqi Kurdish Peshmerga Female.

“The message said that whenever they catch any peshmerga woman, they will marry them,” Col. Rashid told The Daily Mail during an interview on Wednesday.

“Even if they are disgusted by her, they will marry her. Even if they don't want to use them. Still, marriage,” she said.

Rashid noted that her female peshmerga fighters are prepared for this possibility, explaining: “I have told all my frontline soldiers to keep one bullet in their pocket in case they are captured. I never want any of them to be captured by ISIS.”

Although Rashid’s own troops have not had to do this yet, she recounted a recent report of a female Kurdish fighter who chose to kill herself rather than be captured and forcibly married to an ISIS jihadi.Scissors-32x32.png

Hmmm. Beheading, marriage? Beheading, marriage? Hmmmm. Just give me a minute will you?

I have a small question for ISIS. Is It really a good idea to marry someone who is trained to kill and hates your guts with every fiber of her being?