Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden revealed: Rob O'Neill named as SEAL Team Six hero who shot 9/11 mastermind three times in head - and has already inspir

Geee

Navy-SEAL-killed-bin-Laden-revealed-Rob-O-Neill-named-Seal-Team-Six-hero-shot-terror-chief-three-times-head-inspired-series-Hollywood-roles.htmlDaily Mail:

The Navy SEAL who shot Osama bin Laden dead in the special force's most famous operation can be named today.

The Navy hero is set to give a full interview to Fox News later this month and waive his anonymity but MailOnline has established that he is Rob O'Neill, a highly-decorated veteran who quit after 16 years service.

In an exclusive interview Rob's father, Tom O'Neill, tells MailOnline, 'People are asking if we are worried that ISIS will come and get us because Rob is going public. I say I'll paint a big target on my front door and say come and get us.'

Rob O'Neill, 38, is a former member of SEAL Team Six who has been portrayed on screen in Zero Dark Thirty, Captain Phillips and Lone Survivor.Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 2

Navy-SEAL-killed-bin-Laden-revealed-Rob-O-Neill-named-Seal-Team-Six-hero-shot-terror-chief-three-times-head-inspired-series-Hollywood-roles.html:

In an exclusive interview Rob's father, Tom O'Neill, tells MailOnline, 'People are asking if we are worried that ISIS will come and get us because Rob is going public. I say I'll paint a big target on my front door and say come and get us.'

LMFAO.gif Love It!!

He also lead the team that rescued the "Lone Survivor" and the team that rescued Captain Philips from the Somali pirates.

Was a Seal for 16 years and 50+ awards for bravery and I forgot how many missions. He is speaking out because he retired after 16 years because he was burned out - no benefits - because he did not meet the 20 year requirement.

Cyber_Liberty

I don't know if I like these stories coming out. There is already a NBC story I saw on Drudge highlighting differences in stories between members of the team, so I can see the liberal media using those discrepancies to try to discredit the SEALs.

Here is an example.

• Like 2

I don't know if I like these stories coming out. There is already a NBC story I saw on Drudge highlighting differences in stories between members of the team, so I can see the liberal media using those discrepancies to try to discredit the SEALs.

Here is an example.

I agree, @Cyber_Liberty

This is the Progressive Agenda that Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama represents so well....and the co-opted media endlessly parrots.

This is at the crux of "fundamentally changing America."

In their playbook....we must denigrate the military...and move away from patriotic display...military accomplishment & any aggressive foreign policy; regardless of whether it destroys our national security and makes us weaker.

Their "smart" diplomacy comes from aging 60's protesters & their dangerous anachronistic ideals, that now infect our national government and halls of academia.....and like the gay mafia....it must be accepted & approved completely.

To them...we must be seen as & be in reality...weaker.

It goes hand-in-hand with their "open borders" planning...which includes air-lifting illegal, diseased South & Central American children....and African nationals infected with Ebola.

It's to rub our noses in their shame at being a strong, successful country...with the highest standard of living. [/rant]

I agree, @Cyber_Liberty

I think that's because we both stuck knives into electrical outlets when we were kids.... tongue.png

Hmmm - something we can agree onwink.png

It hasn't affected me.....it hasn't affected me....it hasn't affected me....it hasn't affected me....

• Like 1