Don’t Be Crazy Pete

Draggingtree

dont-be-crazy-peteRedState: Don’t Be Crazy Pete

By: Erick Erickson (Diary) | November 4th, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I suspect the GOP will have the Senate in its possession tonight. I am optimistic for 53 seats, though I would settle for 51. I do not think the night closes with the fate of the Senate being unknown due to runoffs. I think Kansas Republicans will come home to Sen. Pat Roberts (R-KS)93% too. The party leaders will work overtime running from their own victory claiming the nation has not just rejected Obama, but also conservatives. Nonetheless, the win is good for America in that it will restrain the President, if not the spending.

As votes are not cast yet and I have no fear that things will go badly for the GOP, allow me to say something here echoing my friend Dan Darling. But first, a story about “Crazy Pete.”

My wife and I lived across the street from a couple for ten years. Scissors-32x32.png

Cyber_Liberty

This is why I won't put a yard sign up for any political candidate. I don't think they are effective in swaying votes, anyway.

This is why I won't put a yard sign up for any political candidate. I don't think they are effective in swaying votes, anyway.

I have all ways put a sigh --may be gone next morning but what the hell, I never hide whom I a for or Against

Cyber_Liberty

I have all ways put a sigh --may be gone next morning but what the hell, I never hide whom I a for or Against

It all depends on the quality of your neighbors. I only know two of them, and I live in the burbs so that's a lot of people I don't know. When I was a PC, I walked the block for signatures and I knew folks better back then.

• Like 1