Video Shows Islamic State Fighters 'Buying and Selling Yazidi Slaves'

Valin

video-shows-islamic-state-fighters-buying-and-selling-yazidi-slavesVice News:

Liz Fields

November 2, 2014

A chilling new video purports to show Islamic State fighters lounging in a room and calmly discussing how to buy and sell Yazidi women, referring to members of the Iraqi minority group abducted by the militants earlier this year.

"Today is the day of (female) slaves and we should have our share," one of the fighters says, according to a translation of the footage by Middle East station Al Aan TV. "Where is my Yezidi girl?"

The militants then launch into a discussion on swapping the girls for three or five banknotes, or possibly different types of pistols.

"The price differs if she has blue eyes," someone says.

"If she is 15 years old, I have to check her, check her teeth," another fighter says.

The camera then turns to a boy who appears to be in his early teens. One of the men asks whether he wants a Yazidi slave, and whether he can "handle her." The boy nods and giggles.

Yazidi women captured by the Islamic State suffer terrible fate. Read more here.

http://youtu.be/tVISyjFwXAU

• 1 month later...

And this real war on women we hear nothing about except very occasionally and in no detail such as this.

Maybe if a Republican showed up? I'm thinking Cory Gardner? He being a well know woman hater.