Why You Shouldn’t Vote

Valin

fullTownhall :

Derek Hunter

Nov 02, 2014

Look, I’m not going to lie to you – your vote matters. But let’s be honest, there are Republicans on the ballot who aren’t very conservative. Most of them don’t agree with me on everything and surely don’t agree with you on everything. In fact, many of them are downright awful.

So if you find yourself in a state where the Senate race is close, and you don’t like some of the things the Republican candidate stands for – just stay home.

A message must be sent: We conservatives could not beat all the people we don’t like in the primary, so we’re not going to vote.

That’ll show the establishment. That’ll show the country. That’ll show the future.

So if you’re a conservative in Colorado, don’t vote for Cory Gardner. If you’re in Iowa, show that Joni Ernst what’s what! Live in North Carolina? Who does that Thom Tillis think he is, anyway? From Kentucky? Let Mitch McConnell know who’s boss! Georgia? David Perdue? I don’t think so. Kansas? Teach that Pat Roberts a lesson! Live in New Hampshire? Scott Brown – yuck, am I right?

Look, if conservatives don’t draw a line in 2014, when will it be drawn?

(Snip)

A vote for anyone other than the Republican, no matter who that Republican is, is a vote for Harry Reid and Barack Obama.

(Snip)

__________________________________________________________________________________

TOS: Why You Shouldn’t Vote

Posted on 11/2/2014, 7:33:59 AM by Kaslin

• Like 1