Berkeley students try to boot Bill Maher

Valin

bill-maher-uc-berkeley-ban-112251.html?hp=l7Politico:

JONATHAN TOPAZ

10/28/14

A student petition at University of California, Berkeley, aims to prevent Bill Maher from speaking on campus following his recent comments on Islam.

The petition, which now has more than 2,200 signatures and is circulated on change.org, demands that the university revoke its invitation for the liberal comedian to speak at a December commencement ceremony.

“Bill Maher is a blatant bigot and racist who has no respect for the values UC Berkeley students and administration stand for,” the petition reads. “Bill Maher’s public statements on various religions and cultures are offensive and his dangerous rhetoric has found its way into our campus communities.”

(Snip)

“Bill Maher’s public statements on various religions and cultures are offensive and his dangerous rhetoric has found its way into our campus communities.”

I'm sure they are talking about this.....

4387ea63a512f8f7c283f0ba0e9a295f.jpg

Islam: More ‘Like the Mafia’ than Bill Maher Knows

October 17, 2014 by Raymond Ibrahim

Editor’s note: The following is Part One of a three-part series

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/raymond-ibrahim/islam-more-like-the-mafia-than-bill-maher-knows/

Loyalty and Enmity: Parallels between Islam and the Mafia

October 22, 2014 by Raymond Ibrahim

Editor’s note: The following is Part Two of a three-part series

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/raymond-ibrahim/loyalty-and-enmity-parallels-between-islam-and-the-mafia/

Islam and the Mafia: ‘Making An Offer You Can’t Refuse’

October 28, 2014 by Raymond Ibrahim

Editor’s note: The following is Part Three a three-part series

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/raymond-ibrahim/islam-and-the-mafia-making-an-offer-you-cant-refuse/

There's no honor among thieves, is there @Valin? cool.png

I am a little conflicted here. On the one hand I hate/loath/despise these little ignorant Brown Shirts stopping free speech, OTOH Bill Maher is such a smug dork with delusions of adequacy that I get some pleasure seeing him smacked up side the head.

This is not the 1st time Bill Maher has taken on the Islamists.

Cyber_Liberty

There's no honor among thieves, is there @Valin? cool.png

I am a little conflicted here. On the one hand I hate/loath/despise these little ignorant Brown Shirts stopping free speech, OTOH Bill Maher is such a smug dork with delusions of adequacy that I get some pleasure seeing him smacked up side the head.

You and me both, brother. The vision of Maher being hoisted on his own petard has a certain appeal....