Karl Rove Is Ruining the GOP

Valin

karl-rove-is-ruining-the-gop-111674.html?ml=m_b2_1#.VDb0BxawT6cPolitico Magazine:

BRENT BOZELL

October 07, 2014

Karl Rove recently tried to advise Republicans on how the party can more effectively take back the Senate in November. He made two main suggestions.

One was that Republican candidates must “make the case for electing someone new who will be a check and balance in the Senate on Mr. Obama and his agenda, rather than returning a Democratic loyalist who toes his line.” Rove’s second suggestion was that the party should “offer a positive, optimistic conservative agenda to make independents who disapprove of Mr. Obama comfortable voting Republican.”

Rove is right on both counts, especially about offering a positive and optimistic conservative agenda.

But there’s one big problem. This advice is coming from Karl Rove.

Rove has never cared about conservatism and has spent his entire career opposing any Republican who might be successful in promoting or implementing a conservative agenda.

(Snip)

Ok Brent, let me see if I understand this......dry.png Karl Rove is correct, but we shouldn't list to him because...I'm a tad unclear about the reason Brent could you explain it to me (small words please).....he's not as far to the right as you are....? Am I in the neightborhood of your point? unsure.png