Racial Disparity is a Bitch

Draggingtree

racial_disparity_is_a_bitch.htmlAmerican Thinker:

September 29, 2014

Racial Disparity is a Bitch

By Colin Flaherty

No matter how hard the president tries to persuade the country that black people are the real victims of racial violence, black people will just not cooperate.

Saturday night the resident was telling members of the Congressional Black Caucus about how police are constantly picking on black people. For no reason whatsoever

And this racial disparity means police have to change -- arresting fewer black people, for starters. Or more white people. Scissors-32x32.png

September 30, 2014

Poverty In The Black Community Is The Result of Culture Not Racism

By Patricia L. Dickson

I have often been accused by friends (black, white and all others in between) of being too logical, to the point that I am inhibited from seeing other people’s point of view ( I am not sure if that is a compliment or insult). They say that I enter into discussions with the false assumption that others are just as logical and rational as I am. I have been told this so often that I have conceded that perhaps they are telling the truth (they know me well enough to make such claims). Because I have finally accepted the charge against me, I often consult friends on matters that I find perplexing.

A black female friend and I once discussed how our historically unemployed (lazy) relatives Scissors-32x32.png

http://americanthinker.com/2014/09/poverty_in_the_black_community_is_the_result_of_culture_not_racism.html