Comparing American Cops with Islamic Terrorists

Draggingtree

eon0925hm.html:

HEATHER MAC DONALD

Comparing American Cops with Islamic Terrorists

With his U.N. speech, President Obama sinks to a shameful new low.

25 September 2014

President Obama hasannounced to the world that America’s police officers are as disruptive to civil society as Middle Eastern beheaders and Russian-backed rebels. Speaking to the U.N. General Assemblyyesterday, he agreed with “America’s critics” who point out that America, too, has “failed to live up to [its] ideals; that America has plenty of problems within [its] own borders.” He went on to explain the particulars:

In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri—where a young man was killed, and a community was divided. So yes, we have our own racial and ethnic tensions. And like every country, we continually wrestle with how to reconcile the vast changes wrought by globalization and greater diversity with the traditions that we hold dear. Scissors-32x32.png

Holder can't move on down the road fast enough. Can't wait to see what kind of weirdo freako Ohaha tries to install as his replacement....

Holder can't move on down the road fast enough. Can't wait to see what kind of weirdo freako Ohaha tries to install as his replacement....

I would rather wait LMFAO.gif

I'd be inclined to agree with you, @Draggingtree, if the wait is, oh, about two years and a handful of months. The only problem I have with that is Holder's plan to stay in place until he's replaced. :)

I'd be inclined to agree with you, @Draggingtree, if the wait is, oh, about two years and a handful of months. The only problem I have with that is Holder's plan to stay in place until he's replaced. smile.png

“Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.”