Romney: No Question I Would Have Been A Better President Than Obama

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
romney-no-question-i-would-have-been-better-president-obamaFox News:

Mitt Romney appeared on 'Fox News Sunday' and was asked by Chris Wallace about the potential that he’d run for president in 2016 and whether or not he believed he was the best man for the job.

Romney: “Iv’e spoken on this topic so many times, I don’t really have anything new to do add". “I’m not running, I’m not planning on running.”

Wallace: “In your heart, do you still think you would make the best president than all the people out there?”

Romney: “There’s no question in my mind that I think I would have been a better president than Barack Obama has been." “I wish it were me. But my time has come — come and gone. I had that opportunity. I ran, I didn’t win. Now it’s time for someone else to pick up the baton.”

Romney also took some time to criticize the frontrunner for the 2016 Democratic nomination Hillary Clinton. “Her record is Barack Obama’s record on foreign policy, and it’s a disaster." “Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are two peas in the same pod, and the American people have tasted that, and said look, that’s not a good taste.”

________

Taste of 2016?