JOE SCARBOROUGH TO BE 'RIGHT-LEANING VOICE' ON 'MEET THE PRESS'

Geee

scarborough-meet-the-pressBreitbart:

Page Six reports that the newly revamped "Meet the Press," which launches this coming Sunday with Chuck Todd as moderator, has chosen Joe Scarborough to be the "right-leaning voice" in the role of a regular panelist.

Other regular panelists will include anyone familiar with the hard-left MSNBC: Andrea Mitchell and Luke Russert.

Assigning Scarborough the role of the "right-leaning voice" is a grave error on the part of NBC News. Forget the fact that with each passing day he becomes more of an insufferable blowhard on his own "Morning Joe," this "right-leaning voice" pushes for gun control, amnesty, boycotts of companies that don't want to pay higher taxes, and is currently the only person in America -- right or left -- who sees Obama's foreign policy fecklessness as brilliant, a sort of 5th-level game of Chess that only dogs can hear.

Scarborough has accused Israel of out-and-out war crimes and loathes the Tea Party.Scissors-32x32.png

scarborough-meet-the-press:

Page Six reports that the newly revamped "Meet the Press," which launches this coming Sunday with Chuck Todd as moderator, has chosen Joe Scarborough to be the "right-leaning voice" in the role of a regular panelist.

Other regular panelists will include anyone familiar with the hard-left MSNBC: Andrea Mitchell and Luke Russert.

Assigning Scarborough the role of the "right-leaning voice" is a grave error on the part of NBC News. Forget the fact that with each passing day he becomes more of an insufferable blowhard on his own "Morning Joe," this "right-leaning voice" pushes for gun control, amnesty, boycotts of companies that don't want to pay higher taxes, and is currently the only person in America -- right or left -- who sees Obama's foreign policy fecklessness as brilliant, a sort of 5th-level game of Chess that only dogs can hear.

Scarborough has accused Israel of out-and-out war crimes and loathes the Tea Party.Scissors-32x32.png

wallbash.gif

scarborough-meet-the-press:

wallbash.gif

Ditto

So in other words...same old same old.

Will say on occasion Joe does get it right.

I will say there was a time when I paid a lot of attention to these shows...that was then this is now.

• Like 3

Cyber_Liberty

Dittos @Valin. I quit watching Meet the Press when Chimpy-boy took over. I tried to watch for a while, but he's pretty worthless. It's pretty bad when even the brass at NBC notices.

• Like 1

Dittos @Valin. I quit watching Meet the Press when Chimpy-boy took over. I tried to watch for a while, but he's pretty worthless. It's pretty bad when even the brass at NBC notices.

He's gone now and its still worthless. Radical idea; Instead of tghe usual pundits and pols, how about someone who actually knows something about the subject? huh.png

I thinking particularly of terrorism. Shocking news alert!!!! there are people in DC/NY that actually know something about the who's who whats what of terrorism, and have spent years decades studying it. wallbash.gif

Joe Scarborough Named NBC News Senior Political Analyst & GOP TokenOn 'Meet The Press' Scarborough to represent the Right?

After losing out to Chuck Todd for the "Meet the Press" moderator job, Joe Scarborough, co-host of "Morning Joe," received his consolation prize on Friday as NBC News announced he was being named a senior political analyst for the network and regular roundtable contributor to "Meet the Press." Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/joe-scarborough-named-nbc-news-senior-political-analyst-gop-token-meet-press

righteousmomma

What convenient memories they all have. I recall when Joe started out as a Republican and he was called stupid by the other side. Then he became the token view from the center right and now after MSNBC he is stupid and a bent swaying reed.

• Like 1