Galectin Therapeutics: When Good News Needs to Be Trumpeted

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

11870The New Media Journal:

Galectin Therapeutics:

When Good News Needs to Be Trumpeted

Frank Salvato

July 24, 2014

Seldom do I venture outside the subject matter of constitutionalism, ideology and/or politics, but when I do it is either something personal, remarkable or both. The unique and innovative research and development taking place at Galectin Therapeutics™ is just such a subject. Should the scientists of this corporation succeed in bringing their product to market, the lives of millions of people in the United States – and potentially tens, if not hundreds of millions of people around the world – could be saved. Scissors-32x32.png

What would you say if I told you that a company – a gifted group of scientists – has developed a therapy that will save the lives of well over 15 million Americans suffering from diseases that currently have no cure, and that today can’t be detected until it is too late?

What would you say if I told you that the Food & Drug Administration is so impressed with the data surrounding this new drug therapy that they have awarded “Fast Track” status to this drug, and that,according to Morgan Brennan of CNBC Business News, there has never – never – been a Fast Tracked drug that has failed to come to market? Scissors-32x32.png