Harry Reid Slammed By Hometown Paper For ‘Race-Baiting’

Geee

harry-reid-slammed-by-hometown-paper-for-race-baitingDaily Caller:

The largest newspaper in Nevada is taking Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to task, saying that the Democrat’s recent comments about Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas highlight a pattern of race card rhetoric.

“Harry Reid is the da Vinci of distraction,” reads the editorial from the Las Vegas Review-Journal, which was posted online Friday.

“The moment any scandal, policy failure or political defeat crashes down on him — and there have been plenty the past few years — the Senate majority leader unleashes outrageous rhetoric,” the editorial continues, adding that Reid “has become especially fond of slinging race cards just to crank up the outrage.”

The trigger for the Review-Journal was a comment Reid made earlier this week after the Supreme Court’s Hobby Lobby decision.Scissors-32x32.png

I'm sorry Big Deal! @Geee, if Harry runs again they'll be right there supporting him.

we'll have to wait for that fool to die before we get rid of him. He owns that state

• Like 1

Draggingtree

I'm sorry Big Deal! @Geee, if Harry runs again they'll be right there supporting him.

we'll have to wait for that fool to die before we get rid of him. He owns that state

• Like 2

Draggingtree

@Draggingtree

You don't have to like Big Walter.....but you're a commie if you don't!

He used to play here a lot back in the day.

back in the day I like that